Why visit your South Holland, IL Dentist?
1. Prevention: Your regular dental check ups are scheduled to not only clean your teeth, but to provide our dental team with a chance to monitor your overall oral health. During these appointments, our team is able to asses for any conditions in the mouth that can put you at risk for developing cavities, gum disease, or other oral health ailments.
2. Save Money: Regular dental check ups can save you money in the long run. By visiting the dentist and addressing any problems early on, you can save money! As oral health problems progress, they often become more costly due to the time intensive nature of many oral health problems. A filling or cleaning will be much more affordable overall then a root canal or surgery.
3. Save Time: Getting a filling or a cleaning will save not only money, but will also ‘cost’ less time. Simple fillings and cleanings usually take under 45 minutes, while a root canal can take as long as 2.5 hours! Also, some surgeries require multiple visits, while preventative care can normally be done in one.
4. Save Your Life: At each of your check ups, our dental team is not only cleaning your teeth, but we are also reviewing your overall health. Some symptoms or signs we notice can detect problems elsewhere in the body. Throat, gum, or oral cancers can also be detected during these visits.
5. Avoid Pain: As tooth decay progresses, it may become painful! Often small cavities that effect the enamel are not painful, but as the cavity progresses it will ‘eat through’ the dentin and cause pain!
If you are experiencing tooth pain, or would like to ensure that you don’t – contact your South Holland, IL dental team at Ivanhoe Dental Group to schedule an appointment today!